- Click here (not yet active) to apply online. Please note that you will need to create a username and password to do so.
- Necessary Information:
- Youth Personal Information
- Preferred Summer Session
- Housing Requests
- Application Essay: How do you foresee your faith interacting with your dream career? (Please keep essays to 250-400 words)
- Pay Application Fee of $25 included in the application process. After the priority deadline of April 15th, a late fee of $50 will be applied.
- Submit Application before May 25, 2019.
- A representative from the School of Theology will be in contact via email within 14 business days to notify you regarding acceptance into the program.
- All registration materials will be emailed once application has been accepted.
- Registration payment of $1,000 must be received no later than 14 days after acceptance is granted.
- Complete the following forms by June 1, 2019:
Email scanned forms and materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Mail materials to:
Roxana Paalvast/ School of Theology and Religious Studies
113 Caldwell Hall
620 Michigan Ave. N.E.
Washington, DC 20064
Who to contact with questions?
For any remaining questions call Roxana at (202) 319-5481 or email email@example.com